Monday, December 28, 2009

Spoiled ROTTEN

Christmas was great. We played our hearts out and had a blast the entire weekend!! I am not one to boast about loot from Christmas but I just HAD to share what I got... cause it's what I'm going to be DOING!!! I must have been a really good girl this year because I was spoiled ROTTEN!!

Santa left some GU in my stocking! Ah Yeah!!!He also brought me Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatum 2010 for my Wii. I am SO ready for her to kick my butt!
My man got me the Wii Fit Plus!! I am so excited; I hear this one is WAY better than the original Wii Fit.And I SCORED BIG time with these Yukon Charlie's snow shoes!!! They were intended for my sister but she already has a pair so she graciously sent them home with ME!!! I seriously CAN NOT wait to try these babies out!
A HUGE HUGE HUGE thank you to Stonewall, S. Jay See {my sis} and my parents!! I've got the tools and there are NO EXCUSES!! I you guys!!! Thanks again!!!

I also got a hot new hairdo!! Oh how bad I needed a pro color job!!! It looks so GOOD!!! Thanks goes to my MIL for letting us use her kitchen, My SIL for hooking me up with her sister, K for doing such an amazing job and to Stonewall for forking out the dough! Man I feel good!

0 comments:

Nike Trainer

Related Posts with Thumbnails