Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I really can't believe that Christmas is just a couple days away! We are so excited to spend time with family and enjoy the snow {we're praying for more to fall}. We have the whole week packed with Christmas Concerts & family gatherings! We'll be heading up to my hometown {the most beautiful place on earth} tomorrow and I can't wait!!! I'm going to make sure and get in at least one good run and maybe some snowshoeing! There will be PLENTY of delicious food, EXCESSIVE laughter and a million memories to show for it!

Two things before I take off.

#1. I think that Christmas is entirely too commercialized and has completely gone away from the TRUE meaning of Christmas, the birth of Jesus Christ. Everyone is so hypersensitive about being PC with the whole holiday. And I think that it's sad.

#2. It IS possible to get through this holiday season without being glutenous! Yes there will be more goodies than you can imagine BUT just remember "All Thing in Moderation"!! Yes it's okay to indulge every now and then but try not to over do it. And then be sure to get off your butt and do something PHYSICAL!! Being surrounded by family is a great opportunity to be active with great company; you'll LOVE it!

Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Nike Trainer

Related Posts with Thumbnails