Monday, April 19, 2010

A Slump

I'm in a bit of a slump. I am still running 3 or so days a week but my cross training days pretty much never happen. BLAH! I am still eating the way I should; I'm an all things in moderation kind of girl! So I'm not sure what the deal is. I'm an AVID {understatement of the year} reader and I haven't read ONE book all the way through since I moved. What's up with that?! I have been the biggest blogger slacker; only posting sporadically about only running or running video clips. Hmmm... Nothing on nutritional benefits of foods; which is actually my favorite topic to research and blog. Nothing on various exercises and routines. Nothing on general health. Nothing profound or even slightly encouraging.

I'm not sure why I'm running along side the wagon {not the blog wagon specifically, there's alot of wagons I'm neglecting I think}. I'm not off; but I'm not ON either. Maybe it's because I've been so preoccupied with the massive life changes in our near future. Maybe it's just because I've been lazy about it. I honestly can't tell you why. But I think it deserves some deep pondering.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I think you are doing awesome considering what is on your plate. Love ya girly!

Nike Trainer

Related Posts with Thumbnails